Legal notice & imprint
85072 Eichstätt, Germany
Responsible for the editorial content according to § 10 Abs. 3 German Interstate Media Services Agreement
The person responsible for the editorial content of this Internet presence (website) is Thomas Bade. All editorial contents are supported by source information, should they not have been created by the person responsible for the editorial department.
Mandatory information according to § 5 Telemedia Act,
publisher Thomas Bade, Westenstr. 39, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany.
Legal notice regarding liability
Thomas Bade makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on its website is correct and up to date. Nevertheless, errors and ambiguities cannot be excluded. Thomas Bade therefore accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Thomas Bade is not liable for any material or immaterial damage caused directly or indirectly by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information. Thomas Bade reserves the right to change or delete parts of the information offered or the entire offer without special notice.
The contents of these web pages as well as all illustrations and photographs on the web pages are protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without the permission of Thomas Bade. Image material is from Unsplash, Inc, located at 500-400 rue McGill, Montréal, QC, H2Y 2G1, Canada. License: Unsplash grants an irrevocable, nonexclusive, worldwide copyright license to download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, and use photos from Unsplash for free, including for commercial purposes, without permission from or attributing the photographer or Unsplash. This license does not include the right to compile photos from Unsplash to replicate a similar or competing service.
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use.
Collection of general data and information
The website collects a series of general data and information with each call of the website by an automated system. This general data and information is stored in the log files of the server. The browser types and versions used, the operating system used by the accessing system, the website from which an accessing system accesses our website (so-called referrer), the sub-websites that are accessed via an accessing system on our website, the date and time of an access to the website, an Internet protocol address (IP address), the Internet service provider of the accessing system and other similar data and information that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems can be recorded.
When using these general data and information, no conclusions are drawn about the data subject.
Rather, this information is needed to deliver the content of our website correctly, to optimize the content of our website, to ensure the long-term functionality of our information technology systems and the technology of our website, as well as to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for prosecution in the event of a cyber attack. This anonymously collected data and information is, on the one hand, evaluated statistically and, on the other hand, with the aim of increasing data protection and data security, so as to ultimately ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from any personal data provided by a data subject.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- pursuant to Art. 20 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the district of Eichstätt, Germany for this purpose.
Browser plugin to prevent tracking.
Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/13.0/mac/10.15 Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
The address of the supervisory authority is:
Data Protection Officer at the Eichstätt District Office
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website does not contain advertising support.
References (links) provided on this website have been carefully selected. They often refer to freely accessible documents and files that can be downloaded onto one's own computer for personal use. For any damages (data loss, downtime, consequential damages, lost profits, etc.) resulting from the download and / or use of such downloads, Thomas Bade is not responsible and is not liable under any circumstances. It is therefore strongly recommended and in your own interest to always check files for possible harmful content with up-to-date anti-virus software when downloading and before use.
Important notice to all links on this homepage.
With its judgement of 12.05.1998 - file number 312 O 85/98 - the regional court Hamburg decided that one has to if necessary also answer for contents of the left side by the yield of a on the left of. This can be prevented - so the regional court Hamburg - only by the fact that one dissociates oneself expressly from these contents. Thomas Bade therefore expressly discloses that he has no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the Internet presentations to which he refers via a hyperlink. Therefore, Thomas Bade hereby distances himself as a precaution and expressly from all contents of these linked pages and does not adopt their contents as his own.